Our patient is a Cricket player from Barbados who visit us after dislocating his shoulder.
1. Right shoulder superior labral tear
2. Right latissimus dorsi muscle strain
Type 2 SLAP lesion of right shoulder
Moderate subacromial impingement with bursitis
Right Latissimus dorsi muscle strain
Procedures Performed :
1. right shoulder arthroscopic synovectomy and debridement
2. right shoulder arthroscopic repair of SLAP lesion (4 Anchors).
3. Limited arthroscopic acromioplasty with subacromial bursectomy
4. Arthroscopic thermal shrinkage capsulorrhaphy and labrum stabilization
5. CTM injection